Are you interested in?
583 Tours & Activities
Islamic Arts Museum Malaysia Tours
21 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
1586 Tours & Activities
Price varies by group size
- Lowest Price GuaranteeIf you find the same product cheaper, we’ll refund the difference.
- Free CancellationUp to 24 hours in advance.
- Award-winning supportWe’re here 24/7 to help.
4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Whether you’re traveling to a tight schedule or you’ve just touched down in Malaysia, this half-day tour of Kuala Lumpur’s best museums and galleries is a great way to discover Malaysia’s history and culture without losing track of the time. Explore the Royal Museum, formerly the palace of the Supreme King of Malaysia; see and hear Malaysia’s many stories at the National Museum; and see ancient Malaysian artworks at the Islamic Arts Museum and the National Textile Museum.
- No need to carry small change: all entrance fees are covered by the tour fee
- Get around the museums with minimal hassle with the help of your tour driver
- Don’t swelter in a crowded tour bus: tour vehicles are all air-conditioned
- No central meeting point to get to: hotel transfers are provided
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off (Hotel within 1 KM From KLCC)
English Speaking Driver
Food and drinks, unless specified.
Departure & Return
Departure Point1: MATIC, 109, Jalan Ampang, Kuala Lumpur, 50450 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
2: Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Traveler pickup is offered
Free hotel pick up & drop off from your hotel located at Kuala Lumpur City Centre (1km radius from KLCC).
You can also join our tour from Kuala Lumpur meeting point namely Malaysia Tourism Centre (MaTic): 109, Jalan Ampang, 55000 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
An additional surcharge for hotel pickup outside 1km radius from the city center is applicable and payable on the day of your activity.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please be ready to go at least 15 minutes prior to departure time
- Please advise that to avoid delays and the heavy traffic on weekends and public holidays, it is preferred to book this tour on weekdays
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Asni Tours & Travel (iTours)
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Tour : Discover the History, Heritage & Culture of Malaysia?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Tour : Discover the History, Heritage & Culture of Malaysia?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Tour : Discover the History, Heritage & Culture of Malaysia?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Tour : Discover the History, Heritage & Culture of Malaysia?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 38355P191
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingKuala LumpurBus Tours - Petaling JayaCity Tours - Petaling JayaHistorical Tours - Petaling JayaHalf-day Tours - Petaling JayaBus Tours - PenangCity Tours - PenangHistorical Tours - PenangHalf-day Tours - PenangBus Tours - Sentosa IslandCity Tours - Sentosa IslandHistorical Tours - Sentosa IslandHalf-day Tours - Sentosa IslandCategory
Sri Mahamariamman TempleBerjaya Time Square Theme ParkPort Dickson Dream World: Upside Down & 3DKuala Lumpur National Monument (Tugu Negara)Central Market (Pasar Seni)Forest Research Institute Malaysia (FRIM)Petaling Street MarketTaman Warisan Pertanian (Agriculture Heritage Park)Kuala Lumpur Little India (Jalan Masjid India)Perdana Botanical Garden (Lake Gardens)Thean Hou TempleJalan Masjid India Night MarketKuala Lumpur City GalleryNational MuseumRoyal Selangor Visitor CentrePutrajayaMalaysia National Zoo (Zoo Negara Malaysia)Cape Rachado LighthouseRumah Penghulu Abu SemanSunway Lagoon