To limit the spread of the coronavirus, attractions may be closed or have partial closures. Please consult government travel advisories before booking. The WHO is closely monitoring the coronavirus and more information can be found here.
8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Get a taste of old Malaysia with a full-day trip to Crab Island from Kuala Lumpur, and explore a vibrant fishing port and village. Ride a ferry across the bustling harbor, see the island’s mangrove swamps, and enjoy the serenity of an island with no cars. Stroll roads built on stilts above the water then rent a bike to pedal village paths. After lunch at a local restaurant, spend the afternoon taking in the sights at your own pace and visit a sultan’s palace as you return to Kuala Lumpur.
- Full-day trip to car-free Crab Island
- Experience a local fishing village
- Enjoy the slow pace of life on a traditional island
- Have lunch at a neighborhood restaurant
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Return Ferry Ticket MYR 18.00 per person
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum 2 people per booking is required
- Infants free of charge, no seat
- All transfers and half/full day tours - NO refund for cancellation received within 24 hours notice.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Magunatip Holidays Sdn Bhd
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Crab Island Day Trip from Kuala Lumpur?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Product code: 11036P18
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingPetaling JayaKuala LumpurBus Tours - Petaling JayaFull-day Tours - Petaling JayaBus Tours - MelakaFull-day Tours - MelakaBus Tours - Tanah RataFull-day Tours - Tanah RataCategory
Sultan Abdul Samad Building (Bangunan Sultan Abdul Samad)Kuala Lumpur Convention CentreCape Rachado LighthouseAquaria KLCC Kuala Lumpur Little India (Jalan Masjid India)Islamic Arts Museum MalaysiaCentral Market (Pasar Seni)Cameron HighlandsJamek Mosque (Masjid Jamek)King's Palace (Istana Negara)Forest Research Institute Malaysia (FRIM)Kuala Lumpur City Centre (KLCC)Perdana Botanical Garden (Lake Gardens)Putrajaya Bridge Berjaya Time Square Theme ParkKuala Lumpur City GalleryChan See Shu Yuen TemplePort Dickson Dream World: Upside Down & 3DPutrajayaPetrosains the Discovery Centre