Are you interested in?
600 Tours & Activities
481 Tours & Activities
Top Attractions for Nature Lovers in Kuala Lumpur
4 Tours & Activities
12 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Saved to wishlist!
GST (Goods and Services Tax)
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
For pick up point out of Kuala Lumpur City Center will be extra cost according to distance
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY SK TRAVEL CAR HIRE M SDN BHD
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Elephant Santuary with Batu Cave & Deer Land & Silverleaf Monkey and Firefly?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Elephant Santuary with Batu Cave & Deer Land & Silverleaf Monkey and Firefly?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Elephant Santuary with Batu Cave & Deer Land & Silverleaf Monkey and Firefly?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Elephant Santuary with Batu Cave & Deer Land & Silverleaf Monkey and Firefly?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 58570P20
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursKid FriendlyOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingKuala LumpurBus Tours - Petaling JayaNature and Wildlife - Petaling JayaHistorical Tours - Petaling JayaFull-day Tours - Petaling JayaBus Tours - PenangNature and Wildlife - PenangHistorical Tours - PenangFull-day Tours - PenangBus Tours - Sentosa IslandNature and Wildlife - Sentosa IslandHistorical Tours - Sentosa IslandFull-day Tours - Sentosa IslandCategory
Taman Negara National ParkIllusion 3D Art MuseumKuala Lumpur Convention CentreAquaria KLCC Kuala Lumpur City Centre (KLCC)Kuala Lumpur City GalleryCape Rachado LighthousePerdana Botanical Garden (Lake Gardens)Putrajaya Bridge Islamic Arts Museum MalaysiaTempler Park Kuala Lumpur Bird Park (Taman Burung Kuala Lumpur))Malaysia National Zoo (Zoo Negara Malaysia)Taman Warisan Pertanian (Agriculture Heritage Park)Sekinchan Paddy Fields (Sekinchan Padi Fields)Sunway LagoonKing's Palace (Istana Negara)Sri Mahamariamman TempleJamek Mosque (Masjid Jamek)National Museum