10 to 12 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Saved to wishlist!
English Speaking Drive
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pickup all traveler at Kuala Lumpur City Centre (3km radius from KLCC).
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Most travelers can participate
- Boh Tea Plantation Operating Hours: 9:00am to 4:30pm (Monday closed)
- Strawberry Farm Operating Hours: 8:30am - 6:00pm (Daily)
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Way to Kuala Lumpur
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Cameron Highlands Tour From Kuala Lumpur (Private Tour)?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Cameron Highlands Tour From Kuala Lumpur (Private Tour)?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Cameron Highlands Tour From Kuala Lumpur (Private Tour)?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Cameron Highlands Tour From Kuala Lumpur (Private Tour)?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "Spent time describing the various stops with relevant information, Although a long day, well worth it" See review
Product code: 104095P20
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingKuala LumpurBus Tours - Petaling JayaNature and Wildlife - Petaling JayaBus Tours - PenangNature and Wildlife - PenangBus Tours - Sentosa IslandNature and Wildlife - Sentosa IslandCategory
Kuala Lumpur Little India (Jalan Masjid India)Kuala Lumpur Butterfly ParkIslamic Arts Museum MalaysiaPort Dickson Dream World: Upside Down & 3DSekinchan Paddy Fields (Sekinchan Padi Fields)Chan See Shu Yuen TemplePetaling Street MarketKuala Gandah Elephant Sanctuary (National Elephant Conservation Centre)PutrajayaPutrajaya Bridge Thean Hou TempleCameron HighlandsKuala Lumpur Railway StationKuala Lumpur National Monument (Tugu Negara)King's Palace (Istana Negara)Alive 3D Art GalleryKuala Lumpur Convention CentreKuala Lumpur Bird Park (Taman Burung Kuala Lumpur))Berjaya Time Square Theme ParkTempler Park