Are you interested in?
Batu Caves Tours
210 Tours & Activities
631 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
1585 Tours & Activities
6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel Pickup & Drop-off
English speaking Driver Guide
Food and drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
Departure PointMATIC, 109, Jalan Ampang, Kuala Lumpur, 50450 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Traveler pickup is offered
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Closed for 3 days on Thaipusam Festive (the day before, during and the day after festive)
- Most travelers can participate
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes as there are stairs need to climb up.
- Please wear an appropriate wear that cover your shoulder during at the Batu Caves.
- Customers are encouraged to bring extra wear and mosquito repellent during at the Waterfall.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Travel Yamu Experience at Malaysia
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Batu Caves,Waterfalls and Hot Springs Tour With Lunch?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Batu Caves,Waterfalls and Hot Springs Tour With Lunch?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Batu Caves,Waterfalls and Hot Springs Tour With Lunch?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Batu Caves,Waterfalls and Hot Springs Tour With Lunch?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 137201P20
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingKuala LumpurBus Tours - Petaling JayaCity Tours - Petaling JayaHalf-day Tours - Petaling JayaBus Tours - PenangCity Tours - PenangHalf-day Tours - PenangBus Tours - Sentosa IslandCity Tours - Sentosa IslandHalf-day Tours - Sentosa IslandCategory
i-CityForest Research Institute Malaysia (FRIM)Central Market (Pasar Seni)Malaysia National Zoo (Zoo Negara Malaysia)Kuala Gandah Elephant Sanctuary (National Elephant Conservation Centre)Putrajaya Bridge Perdana Botanical Garden (Lake Gardens)Kuala Lumpur Butterfly ParkPetaling Street MarketTaman Negara National ParkPetrosains the Discovery CentreKuala Lumpur City GalleryRoyal Selangor Visitor CentreJalan Masjid India Night MarketSri Mahamariamman TempleBukit BintangKuala Lumpur National Monument (Tugu Negara)Sultan Abdul Samad Building (Bangunan Sultan Abdul Samad)Port Dickson Dream World: Upside Down & 3DIllusion 3D Art Museum