4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pick-up and drop-off within Kuala Lumpur City Centre area
Departure & Return
Kuala Lumpur City Centre, Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Pick up details are provided 24 hours in advance.
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Destination Services Malaysia
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during A Day In The Rainforest (FRIM)?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during A Day In The Rainforest (FRIM)?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during A Day In The Rainforest (FRIM)?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during A Day In The Rainforest (FRIM)?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursExtremeHalf-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingKuala Lumpur4WD Tours - Petaling JayaSporting Events - Petaling JayaBus Tours - Petaling JayaExtreme - Petaling JayaHalf-day Tours - Petaling Jaya4WD Tours - PenangSporting Events - PenangBus Tours - PenangExtreme - PenangHalf-day Tours - Penang4WD Tours - Sentosa IslandSporting Events - Sentosa IslandBus Tours - Sentosa IslandExtreme - Sentosa IslandHalf-day Tours - Sentosa IslandCategory
Perdana Botanical Garden (Lake Gardens)Malaysia National Zoo (Zoo Negara Malaysia)Jalan Masjid India Night MarketPort Dickson Dream World: Upside Down & 3DIslamic Arts Museum MalaysiaAquaria KLCC Jamek Mosque (Masjid Jamek)Bukit BintangSri Mahamariamman TempleKuala Lumpur ChinatownSekinchan Paddy Fields (Sekinchan Padi Fields)Putrajayai-CityKuala Lumpur Bird Park (Taman Burung Kuala Lumpur))Berjaya Time Square Theme ParkAlive 3D Art GalleryKuala Lumpur Railway StationKuala Lumpur Convention CentreRumah Penghulu Abu SemanKuala Lumpur Butterfly Park