2 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
With their stunning natural attractions and fascinating historic sites, Cameron Highland and Penang Island are two of the best day trip destinations in Malaysia. This two-day tour lets visitors explore both and is perfect for anyone who wants to venture out of Kuala Lumpur without the hassle of organizing transport and an itinerary.
- Wander through nature to see a beautiful waterfall then visit a tea plantation
- See amazing wildlife at a butterfly sanctuary before enjoying a Malaysian lunch
- Learn about Malaysia’s history as you explore temples and colonial architecture
- Enjoy a relaxed environment on this private tour just for your small group
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We will pick from any hotels within Kuala Lumpur City Center
For pick up out of Kuala Lumpur City Center will be additional cost according to distance
We also provide pick up service from Kuala Lumpur International Airport with additional cost MYR100
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant meals not included
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY SK TRAVEL CAR HIRE M SDN BHD
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 2Days 1Night Cameron Highland and Penang Island Private Tour from Kuala Lumpur?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 2Days 1Night Cameron Highland and Penang Island Private Tour from Kuala Lumpur?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 2Days 1Night Cameron Highland and Penang Island Private Tour from Kuala Lumpur?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 2Days 1Night Cameron Highland and Penang Island Private Tour from Kuala Lumpur?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
2Days 1Night Cameron Highland and Penang Island Private Tour from Kuala Lumpur
3 hours 10 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursOvernight ToursNature and WildlifeMulti-day ToursEco ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingKuala LumpurBus Tours - Petaling JayaOvernight Tours - Petaling JayaNature and Wildlife - Petaling JayaMulti-day Tours - Petaling JayaEco Tours - Petaling JayaBus Tours - PenangOvernight Tours - PenangNature and Wildlife - PenangMulti-day Tours - PenangEco Tours - PenangBus Tours - Sentosa IslandOvernight Tours - Sentosa IslandNature and Wildlife - Sentosa IslandMulti-day Tours - Sentosa IslandEco Tours - Sentosa IslandCategory
Aquaria KLCC Taman Warisan Pertanian (Agriculture Heritage Park)Kuala Lumpur Butterfly ParkPort Klang (Kuala Lumpur Cruise Port)Kuala Lumpur Bird Park (Taman Burung Kuala Lumpur))Putrajaya Bridge Kuala Lumpur ChinatownRoyal Selangor Visitor CentreSri Mahamariamman TemplePort Dickson Dream World: Upside Down & 3DKuala Lumpur City Centre (KLCC)Kuala Lumpur Convention CentreTempler Park King's Palace (Istana Negara)Perdana Botanical Garden (Lake Gardens)Petaling Street MarketMerdeka Square (Dataran Merdeka)Sekinchan Paddy Fields (Sekinchan Padi Fields)Cameron HighlandsSultan Abdul Samad Building (Bangunan Sultan Abdul Samad)