3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
See the highlights of Bonaire on a half-day, small group tour. If you look at the itinerary you will see the start till we reach 1000 step (Don’t worry, it’s actually only 74 steps.) Then it‘s on to the Flamingo Sanctuary, Salt Pier, and finally, the slave huts to view the living quarters of workers forced to labor in the nearby salt mines during the 1800s.
- Half-day Bonaire highlights tour
- Local guide shares island history and culture
- Small groups—maximum of 14 people
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Saved to wishlist!
Guided by a Kind & Knowledgeable Long-Time Bonaire Resident
Local Snack at a Unique Local Stop on the Tour
Coca-Cola, Sprite or Water
End of Tour Souvenir
Clean and Safe Vehicle with Air-Conditioning & Working Seatbelts
Transporation to and from your Ship or Hotel
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
If you're arriving by a cruise ship: Look for our staff standing with a sign with your name right after you exit the security gate where your ship is. There is only one security gate that you will have to walk through to get out of the port. Look straight ahead and you will also see a sign saying internet booking. We will be standing right there with your name on a paper
NOTE: We meet 15 minutes prior before your tour start.
If you're staying at a Hotel, we will be waiting for you in the lobby.
If you're staying at an apartment, please write down the name and address of your apartment.
If you are arriving by plane, look for our staff holding your name.
- Flamingo Intl Airport, Bonaire
- south pier, bonaire
- north pier bonaire
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- We want you to feel at home and comfortable on our island and recommend you bring the following for this tour: Sun Protection: Sunscreen, Sunglasses - Extra Water - Dress Comfortably for warm, sunny and humid weather - Camera (of course!)
- Before the tour:
- Hotel or apartment Guests: Please provide us with the name and address and we will be there 15 minutes prior to the tour departure time to collect you.
- Cruise Ship Passengers: We will be standing with your name on a sign in front of the gate where your ship is docked. We will be there 15 minutes prior to the start of your tour to collect you. We GUARANTEE to have you BACK TO THE SHIP 1 hour before the ship departure time.
- This is a small group guided tour up to 7 people per vehicle. You will be in a shared van, car or pick-up depending on number of guests
- Our prices include a 6% government tax
- Our goal is for you to leave the Island happier than when you arrived. Please let us know if we can assist you with anything additional.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Shekhinah Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during North & South Tour with Local Guide?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during North & South Tour with Local Guide?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during North & South Tour with Local Guide?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during North & South Tour with Local Guide?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
North & South Tour with Local Guide
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingKralendijkShore Excursions - OranjestadBus Tours - OranjestadPorts of Call Tours - OranjestadHistorical Tours - OranjestadHalf-day Tours - OranjestadShore Excursions - Santa MartaBus Tours - Santa MartaPorts of Call Tours - Santa MartaHistorical Tours - Santa MartaHalf-day Tours - Santa MartaShore Excursions - La RomanaBus Tours - La RomanaPorts of Call Tours - La RomanaHistorical Tours - La RomanaHalf-day Tours - La RomanaCategory