- Try 20 different hot spring pools (and slides) at the Bukovina Thermal Baths
- Taste local cheese and vodka in the pretty mountain village of Kościelisko
- Onboard Wi-Fi saves on roaming charges over the long hours of driving
- Comfortable transfers direct from your hotel save time and stress
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Comfortable shoes and clothes recommended. It could be a little bit colder in mountains than in Krakow. You will need towel and swimming suit. Flip flops recommended.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY Thousand Miles Krakow
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms