Explore our promoted experiences
- Discover three UNESCO World Heritage sites with a guide
- Enjoy a walking tour of Krakow Old Town
- Tour the Wieliczka Salt Mine and Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum
- Take it easy with round-trip transfers from the airport or the station
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please provide a mobile contact phone number
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 10 people per booking
- Supplier can be contacted during office hours: Mon-Fri 9am-5pm, Sat 9am-2pm
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- not recommended for travelers with walking difficulties
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY S-Tours
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Krakow's Highlights .