- Day trip from Krakow to the Weiliczka salt mine
- Learn about the history of the ancient salt mines
- Marvel at sculptures made of salt
- Get picked up and dropped off at your hotel in Krakow
Departure & Return
Meeting Point: designated meeting point to start the tour. Meeting Point Option does NOT include hotel pickup
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Bringing luggage to the mine is not allowed with the exception of hand baggage. Hand baggage is considered to be luggage of maximum dimensions 35cm x 20cm x 20cm.
- Temperature in the Mine is between 14 and 16 degrees Celsius
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY SeeKrakow Day Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "First thing, you need to be reasonably fit as you have to descend many, many flights of stairs." See review