- Day trip from Krakow to the Weiliczka salt mine
- Learn about the history of the ancient salt mines
- Marvel at sculptures made of salt
- Get picked up and dropped off at your hotel in Krakow
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Selected Hotels and Hostels located in Krakow City Center. Exact pick-up point and pick-up time will be confirmed in a separate confirmation message before the tour date (to the email provided upon booking).
Return point: Returns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Bringing luggage to the mine is not allowed with the exception of hand baggage. Hand baggage is considered to be luggage of maximum dimensions 35cm x 20cm x 20cm.
- Temperature in the Mine is between 14 and 16 degrees Celsius
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY SeeKrakow Day Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Wieliczka Salt Mine Tour from Krakow.