- Half-day tour of the Wieliczka Salt Mine from Krakow
- Descend 462 feet (140 meters) to the atmospheric depths of one of the world's oldest salt mines
- Marvel at salt sculptures and working mining machinery
- Learn about the history and heritage of the salt mine from your guide
- Round-trip transportation from your Krakow hotel is included
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
If your hotel is not listed please add a remark and we will pick you up from any
accommodation (also Airbnb) located within Krakow City limits.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please note that to reach the first level of the mine (64 meters underground), You have to descent a wooden stairway which has 378 stairs. After the tour, You will be taken up to the surface with a lift.
- Temperature in the Salt Mine is approximately 14 degrees C (57 degrees F), please wear warm clothes and comfortable shoes.
- Please note that this tour is not available on: 25th of December, 1st of January, Easter Saturday afternoon, Easter Sunday.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Mr.Shuttle
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Wieliczka Salt Mine Tour from Krakow.