4 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
The UNESCO-listed Wieliczka Salt Mine is a must-see sight when visiting Poland. Avoid the stress of public transport by having round-trip transfers included. You’ll travel with ease to Wieliczka, and then enjoy luxury of being able to skip the long lines. Explore the salt corridors, chapels, and impressive statues with guide to accompany you and enhance your experience with commentary.
The tour at the Museum starts between 8:00 and 12:00 am. The pickup from hotel begins 1.5 hours prior to start the activity. Please make sure to contact the supplier to set the exact time of start.
- See a UNESCO World Heritage Site—Wieliczka Salt Mine
- No need to book transport—hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Avoid the crowds—this tour includes a guarantee to skip long lines
- A guide will accompany you around the Salt Mine so you don’t get lost
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Guaranteed to skip the long lines
Round-trip shared transfer
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Garbarska 2, 31-131 Kraków, Poland
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum size of any baggage allowed Wieliczka Salt Mine is 30x20x10 cm
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Temperatures underground ranges between 14 and 16 degrees Celsius so please bring warm clothing.
- There are 800 steps to climb so please wear comfortable shoes.
- Taking photographs requires a special permit which may be purchased in the ticket office or during the visit itself. The permit price is PLN 10.
- Roundtrip transportation is available from most centrally located Krakow hotels. Please arrange pickup from your hotel or a nearby location when you call to confirm your reservation. You are required to wait at the reception 5 minutes before your scheduled pickup time.
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY GR8WAY
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Wieliczka Salt Mine Guided Tour with pickup?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Wieliczka Salt Mine Guided Tour with pickup?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Wieliczka Salt Mine Guided Tour with pickup?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Wieliczka Salt Mine Guided Tour with pickup?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Still Have Questions?
Product code: 71382P8
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingKrakowBus Tours - WroclawHalf-day Tours - WroclawBus Tours - WarsawHalf-day Tours - WarsawBus Tours - BudapestHalf-day Tours - BudapestCategory
Planty ParkHome Army Museum (Muzeum AK)Stained Glass Workshop and Museum (Pracownia i Muzeum Witrazu)Jagiellonian University (Uniwersytet Jagielloński)Józef Mehoffer House (Dom Józefa Mehoffera)Niedzica Castle (Zamek Dunajec)Remuh Synagogue (Synagoga Remuh)Krzysztofory PalaceEagle Pharmacy (Apteka pod Orlem)Dunajec River GorgeCricoteka (Centre for the Documentation of the Art of Tadeusz Kantor)Historical Museum of Krakow (Muzeum Historyczne Miasta Krakowa)Wawel Royal Castle (Zamek Wawelski)Galicia Jewish MuseumOgrodzieniec Castle (Zamek Ogrodzieniec)EnergylandiaHistorical Museum of the City of KrakowOld Synagogue (Stara Synagoga)Juliusz Slowacki Theatre in Krakow (Teatr im J. Slowackiego w Krakowie)Archaeological Museum of Krakow (Muzeum Archeologiczne w Krakowie)