3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Capture the bohemian spirit of Nowa Huta on a private tour in a vintage Fiat 126p—a communist-era car—from Krakow. Alongside your guide learn about the rich socialist heritage of the city before you embark on a tour of the area's Socialist Realist architecture, learning about the planned city of Nowa Huta from your private guide. There is also the option to extend the tour to visit a former steelworks administration, an intact 1950's underground bunker, and how people lived in a 50's-style apartment.
- Private tour of Nowa Huta in a vintage Fiat from Krakow
- Learn about the fascinating socialist history of Nowa Huta
- Extend the tour to see an underground bunker and steelworks administration
- Receive personalized attention from your private guide
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected)
Transport by private vehicle
Food and drinks
Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
plac Centralny Imienia Ronalda Reagana b1, 31-956 Kraków, Poland
Obrońców Krzyża 1, 31-831 Kraków, Poland
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Please contact us just after booking the tour to arrange all the details as meeting point, time, language, car availability etc.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY eNHa Trip - Trip around Nowa Huta
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Trip Around Nowa Huta - Krakow?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Trip Around Nowa Huta - Krakow?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "It is one that is not on the main circuit but it definitely worth reviewing the dark history of Poland's past under Soviet rule." See review
Explore Similar Things to Do
Classic Car Tours Historical ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingKrakowClassic Car Tours - WroclawHistorical Tours - WroclawHalf-day Tours - WroclawClassic Car Tours - WarsawHistorical Tours - WarsawHalf-day Tours - WarsawClassic Car Tours - BudapestHistorical Tours - BudapestHalf-day Tours - BudapestCategory
Bishop Erazm Ciolek Palace (Polish National Museum in Krakow)New Square (Plac Nowy)Historical Museum of Krakow (Muzeum Historyczne Miasta Krakowa)Mt. Gubalówka St. Stanislaus Church (Skalka)Lipowiec Castle (Zamek Lipowiec)Rynek Underground (Podziemia Rynku)Chocholow (Chocholów) Galicia Jewish MuseumGhetto Heroes Square (Plac Bohaterów Getta)Podgórze Europeum Center for European CultureEagle Pharmacy (Apteka pod Orlem)Wawel Royal Castle (Zamek Wawelski)Jasna Góra Monastery (Klasztor na Jasnej Górze)Wawel Cathedral (Katedra Wawelska)St. Mary's Basilica (Kościól Mariacki)Krakow Pinball MuseumJuliusz Slowacki Theatre in Krakow (Teatr im J. Slowackiego w Krakowie)Jan Matejko House (Dom Jana Matejki)