- 3.5-hour Krakow city sightseeing tour with a private guide
- See top city attractions around Krakow’s UNESCO-listed Old Town: Rynek Glowny, the Cloth Hall and the Barbican
- Get up close to the old city walls and see Florian Gate while learning about Krakow in medieval times
- Visit the old Jewish quarter of Kazimierz to see eye-catching synagogues
- Admire Wawel Royal Castle and then contrast its splendor with Nowa Huta’s Stalinist architecture
- Choose to explore the city on foot or by minivan
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Please confirm your pick up with a supplier at least 24h before the tour.
What To Expect
Head first to the Old Town and learn about its reconstruction after World War II. Check out Rynek Glowny, Europe’s largest medieval square, and the Cloth Hall, once a major center for international trade and now one of the square’s architectural gems. Continue to the old city walls to view the Barbican, a medieval defense tower and one of the few of its kind remaining in Europe.
Travel next to St Mary’s Church and hear about the famous trumpet calls that plays on the hour. Afterward, venture to Kazimierz, the city’s former Jewish district. Admire the neighborhood's stunning synagogues, and then take a stroll to Wawel Hill to see the Royal Castle.
Check out Nowa Huta, an area known for its massive steel factory. Gaze up at the Stalinist architecture as you explore the streets, finishing with a trip to Tyniec Monastery or Kosciuszko Mound, time permitting.
Your tour will conclude back at your hotel or at an alternatively convenient spot.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Discover Cracow
Learn more about cancellations.
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff