Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Private round-trip transfer between John Paul II International Airport Krakow-Balice and your Krakow hotel
- Enjoy a smooth door-to-door service at the start and end of your stay in Krakow
- Travel in a private, air-conditioned sedan such as a Mercedes E-Class or BMW 5 Series or Mercedes V-class
- Relax with generous legroom, help with your luggage and a professional chauffeur
- Choose a private round-trip transfer available 24 hours a day, seven days a week
Departure & Return
John Paul II International Airport Krakow-Balice Directions: Please contact your local supplier in order to confirm your pickup time for the departure flight no later than 24h before the flight Please note that as a 'Departure Time’ we consider your flight time. In order to know your exact hotel pickup time please contact local supplier no later than 24h before the flight Please note that we can't pick up the guests from the restricted Old Town Zone - please make sure to confirm your pick up location at least 24h before your departure.
What To Expect
For your return trip, your private vehicle will be waiting for you at the prearranged time. End your trip with ease, and arrive at the Krakow airport in time for your flight. This round-trip transfer service is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week to accommodate any travel schedule.
Price is per person, based on 3 adults per car.
Please note: This service is recommended for up to 3 passengers carrying a maximum of 3 standard-size luggage items.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Child seats are available upon request in advance, please specify in the 'special requirements' at time of booking
- Luggage restrictions may apply
- Cars are not older than 5 years
- Every driver can speak fluent English
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Discover Cracow
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
See all safety measures taken by Private Premium Transfer: Krakow Airport to Hotel.