3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Travelers who are interested in European history, and those with Jewish religious and cultural heritage, will enjoy a private walking tour of Krakow’s Jewish Quarter. Avoid wandering aimlessly by touring with a knowledgeable guide. Your local guide will be able to tailor the tour to suit your own needs and interests. Typical tours include visits to numerous synagogues, cemeteries, and the must-visit Oscar Schindler Factory.
- Learn all about Poland’s Jewish history
- Get a close-up view of the city on a walking tour
- Receive personalized attention on a private tour
- A must for history enthusiasts in Krakow
Saved to wishlist!
private tour guide service
entrance tickets -36 zloty per person
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
our tour guide will meet you in your hotel in Krakow
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
1/1/2020 - 12/31/2021
|Tuesday - Sunday:||09:00 AM - 04:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 9 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- comfortable shoes
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Krzysztof Blaszczyk Hussar Travel
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 73755P2
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingKrakowWalking Tours - WroclawHistorical Tours - WroclawHalf-day Tours - WroclawWalking Tours - WarsawHistorical Tours - WarsawHalf-day Tours - WarsawWalking Tours - BudapestHistorical Tours - BudapestHalf-day Tours - BudapestCategory
Archaeological Museum of Krakow (Muzeum Archeologiczne w Krakowie)Jagiellonian University (Uniwersytet Jagielloński)Remuh Synagogue (Synagoga Remuh)Chocholow (Chocholów) Ghetto Heroes Square (Plac Bohaterów Getta)Podgórze Ojców National Park (Ojcowski Park Narodowy)Bishop Erazm Ciolek Palace (Polish National Museum in Krakow)Juliusz Slowacki Theatre in Krakow (Teatr im J. Slowackiego w Krakowie)Gallery of 19th-Century Polish Art (Galeria Sztuki Polskiej XIX Wieku w Sukiennicach)Henryk Reyman Municipal StadiumCzestochowaWawel HillKrzysztofory PalaceFamily Home of John Paul IIChopin Concert Hall (Chopin Gallery)Józef Mehoffer House (Dom Józefa Mehoffera)Mt. Gubalówka Krakow Pinball MuseumRynek Underground (Podziemia Rynku)