2 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Dating back to the Middle Ages, Krakow’s Old Town is one the most historic, charming, and best preserved in all of Europe. Now a UNESCO World Heritage site, it has been home to legendary figures like Copernicus and John Paul II. This private tour gives an overview of the Old Town’s past, filled with glory and tremendous tragedy, and will help you see an enduring space with new eyes.
- Professional guide with expert knowledge of Polish history
- Walk the same streets as Copernicus as you explore the Old Town on foot
- Small group size ensures personalized experience
- Convenient hotel pick-up in Krakow
Saved to wishlist!
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Basztowa, 30-547 Kraków, Poland
Look for the guide with yellow Walkative! sign.
Wawel 5, 31-001 Kraków, Poland
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A maximum of 35 people per booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Walkative! TOUR
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Old Town Kraków Private Tour
2 hours 15 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingKrakowWalking Tours - WroclawHistorical Tours - WroclawWalking Tours - WarsawHistorical Tours - WarsawWalking Tours - BudapestHistorical Tours - BudapestCategory
Gallery of 19th-Century Polish Art (Galeria Sztuki Polskiej XIX Wieku w Sukiennicach)Ogrodzieniec Castle (Zamek Ogrodzieniec)Lipowiec Castle (Zamek Lipowiec)Jagiellonian University (Uniwersytet Jagielloński)Wawel HillPolish Pilots Park (Park Lotników Polskich) CzestochowaGalicia Jewish MuseumHome Army Museum (Muzeum AK)Józef Czapski Pavilion (Pawilon Józefa Czapskiego)Bishop Erazm Ciolek Palace (Polish National Museum in Krakow)Archaeological Museum of Krakow (Muzeum Archeologiczne w Krakowie)Adam Mickiewicz Monument (Pomnik Adama Mickiewicza)Cricoteka (Centre for the Documentation of the Art of Tadeusz Kantor)Family Home of John Paul IIEagle Pharmacy (Apteka pod Orlem)Europeum Center for European CultureGOjump KrakowWolski Forest (Las Wolski)Krakow Ethnographic Museum (Muzeum Etnograficzne w Krakowie)