Krakow in a Day: 3-Hours City Tour by Electric Car
Lowest Price Guarantee
$23.62 Save $5.91
up to 24 hours in advance
3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
This is a fantastic way to get your bearings of Krakow, and see a lot in a short space of time. You’ll be picked up from a designated meeting place, so you won’t get lost, and you’ll travel with an English-speaking driver. The tour is better than driving around yourself, as you won’t have to worry about navigating or parking. Enjoy an audio guide, and see many highlights of the Old Town, the Jewish Quarters, and the Ghetto.
- Explore Krakow in an environmentally-friendly electric car
- Hear guide commentary through a headset
- See the Old Town, Jewish Quarters, and the Ghetto in one day
- Drive past many city highlights including Jagiellonian University
Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting point
Audio guide in 8 different languages
Food and drinks
Entrance ticket to Schindler's Factory
Hotel pick up (only meeting point pick up is provided)
Departure & Return
Departure PointI obwodnica 5, świętego Idziego 5, 31-003 Kraków, Poland
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please do not bring large baggage as the vehicles only have enough room for passengers to sit
- For wheelchair - 2 extra spots must be bought to have space for the wheelchair to place it in the electric car or it can be left in our office for the time of the tour
- Please note, the tour lasts 3 hours (2 hours of sightseeing and 1 hour for visiting Schindler's Factory - optional).
- Please note, the Schindler's Factory Museum is closed on the following dates and the tour will last only 2 hours January 1, January 5, January 6, April 17, May 3, August 1, November 1, November 11 and December 25 and every Monday.
- In addition to the above dates, the Museum may be closed for technical days. In order to make sure museum is open please call or visit the museum's website. Please note, visiting the museum is optional and the entrance ticket is not included!
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY KrakowBooking.com
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Krakow in a Day: 3-Hours City Tour by Electric Car?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Krakow in a Day: 3-Hours City Tour by Electric Car?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Product code: 46921P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursGolf Tours & Tee TimesAudio GuidesHistorical ToursSelf-guided Tours & RentalsHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportKrakowCity Tours - Banská BystricaGolf Tours & Tee Times - Banská BystricaAudio Guides - Banská BystricaHistorical Tours - Banská BystricaSelf-guided Tours & Rentals - Banská BystricaHalf-day Tours - Banská BystricaCity Tours - WroclawGolf Tours & Tee Times - WroclawAudio Guides - WroclawHistorical Tours - WroclawSelf-guided Tours & Rentals - WroclawHalf-day Tours - WroclawCity Tours - WarsawGolf Tours & Tee Times - WarsawAudio Guides - WarsawHistorical Tours - WarsawSelf-guided Tours & Rentals - WarsawHalf-day Tours - WarsawCategory
Juliusz Slowacki Theatre in Krakow (Teatr im J. Slowackiego w Krakowie)Krakow Pinball MuseumEuropeum Center for European CultureKrakow Old Town (Kraków Stare Miasto)Henryk Reyman Municipal StadiumCloth Hall (Sukiennice)St. Stanislaus Church (Skalka)Family Home of John Paul IIJózef Mehoffer House (Dom Józefa Mehoffera)Jasna Góra Monastery (Klasztor na Jasnej Górze)Tempel Synagogue (Synagoga Tempel)Remuh Synagogue (Synagoga Remuh)Planty ParkMaly Rynek (Small Market Square)Rynek Underground (Podziemia Rynku)Wawel Cathedral (Katedra Wawelska)Wawel Royal Castle (Zamek Wawelski)Bishop Erazm Ciolek Palace (Polish National Museum in Krakow)Polish Aviation Museum (Muzeum Lotnictwa Polskiego)Ogrodzieniec Castle (Zamek Ogrodzieniec)