6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Saved to wishlist!
private tour guide service
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
our tour guide will meet you in your hotel or apartment in Krakow
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
7/10/2018 - 12/31/2021
|Monday - Sunday:||12:00 AM - 11:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 9 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Tour price includes service of a private licensed english speaking tour guide
- Additional costs are entrance tickets
- This tour is a walking tour
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Krzysztof Blaszczyk Hussar Travel
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Krakow Private City Tour - full day tour of Old Town and Jewish District?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Krakow Private City Tour - full day tour of Old Town and Jewish District?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Krakow Private City Tour - full day tour of Old Town and Jewish District?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Krakow Private City Tour - full day tour of Old Town and Jewish District?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 73755P5
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingKrakowCity Tours - WroclawWalking Tours - WroclawHistorical Tours - WroclawHalf-day Tours - WroclawCity Tours - WarsawWalking Tours - WarsawHistorical Tours - WarsawHalf-day Tours - WarsawCity Tours - BudapestWalking Tours - BudapestHistorical Tours - BudapestHalf-day Tours - BudapestCategory
St. Mary's Basilica (Kościól Mariacki)Remuh Synagogue (Synagoga Remuh)GOjump KrakowNowa HutaEnergylandiaArchdiocesan Museum (Muzeum Archidiecezjalne w Krakowie)Pieniny National Park (Pieninski Park Narodowy)Krakow Old Town (Kraków Stare Miasto)Tatra Mountains (Tatry)Europeum Center for European CultureHistorical Museum of Krakow (Muzeum Historyczne Miasta Krakowa)Maly Rynek (Small Market Square)Cricoteka (Centre for the Documentation of the Art of Tadeusz Kantor)Jagiellonian University (Uniwersytet Jagielloński)Juliusz Slowacki Theatre in Krakow (Teatr im J. Slowackiego w Krakowie)Eagle Pharmacy (Apteka pod Orlem)St. Stanislaus Church (Skalka)Museum of Contemporary Art in Krakow (MOCAK)Adam Mickiewicz Monument (Pomnik Adama Mickiewicza)Krakow Ethnographic Museum (Muzeum Etnograficzne w Krakowie)