3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Get a close-up view of Krakow on this walking tour around the Old Town area. As this is a private tour, you can go at your own pace, customize the itinerary, and see and do exactly what you want. Krakow’s streets and buildings are full of history, and you’ll learn all about it from your English-speaking guide. This is an ideal tour for first-time visitors to Krakow, and travelers who want an active way of seeing the city.
- Explore the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Krakow’s Historic Center
- Active travelers will especially enjoy this walking tour
- Receive personalized attention on a private tour
- A fun and easy way to explore the beautiful old city
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up from your hotel or apartment in Krakow City Center
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
1/1/2020 - 12/31/2021
|Monday - Sunday:||09:00 AM - 06:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 9 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Your tour guide will pick you up from your hotel or apartment in Krakow
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Krzysztof Blaszczyk Hussar Travel
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Krakow Private Walking City Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Krakow Private Walking City Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Krakow Private Walking City Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Still Have Questions?
Product code: 73755P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingKrakowCity Tours - WroclawWalking Tours - WroclawHistorical Tours - WroclawHalf-day Tours - WroclawCity Tours - WarsawWalking Tours - WarsawHistorical Tours - WarsawHalf-day Tours - WarsawCity Tours - BudapestWalking Tours - BudapestHistorical Tours - BudapestHalf-day Tours - BudapestCategory
Oskar Schindler's Factory (Fabryka Schindlera)Old Synagogue (Stara Synagoga)Jagiellonian University (Uniwersytet Jagielloński)CzestochowaTempel Synagogue (Synagoga Tempel)Bishop Erazm Ciolek Palace (Polish National Museum in Krakow)Wawel Royal Castle (Zamek Wawelski)St. Adalbert Church (Kościól Św. Wojciecha)Jan Matejko House (Dom Jana Matejki)St. Mary's Basilica (Kościól Mariacki)Pieniny National Park (Pieninski Park Narodowy)Jama MichalikaGreat BarbicanWawel Cathedral (Katedra Wawelska)Polish Aviation Museum (Muzeum Lotnictwa Polskiego)Mt. Gubalówka Divine Mercy Sanctuary (Sanktuarium Bozego Milosierdzia)Historical Museum of the City of KrakowPodgórze Energylandia