5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Off-Road Clothes (without boots)
BBQ with foods and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Hello! Thank you for choosing our Company. Your booking is already confirmed, so you do not need to contact us to confirm it.
Do not forget to choose your hotel from the list. If you cannot find your hotel, mention in it "additional pickup information".
The time you chose is the approximate time of pickup from your hotel. Depending on the location, the time may change by about 20 minutes.
Your driver will inform you or the reception about the exact pickup time around 8:30 PM on the day before departure.
You can wait outside or in the hotel lobby. The driver will come by minivan.
If there is no your hotel on the list, please write it in additional imformations or send us private message.
REMEMBER - you do not have to waste your time for confirming your booking. It is already confirmed.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Thousand Miles Krakow
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Krakow: Half–Day Shooting and QuadS Expedition?
The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Krakow: Half–Day Shooting and QuadS Expedition?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Krakow: Half–Day Shooting and QuadS Expedition?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsExtremeWalking & Biking ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesKrakow4WD Tours - WroclawSporting Events - WroclawExtreme - Wroclaw4WD Tours - WarsawSporting Events - WarsawExtreme - Warsaw4WD Tours - BudapestSporting Events - BudapestExtreme - BudapestCategory
EnergylandiaDivine Mercy Sanctuary (Sanktuarium Bozego Milosierdzia)Historical Museum of Krakow (Muzeum Historyczne Miasta Krakowa)Oskar Schindler's Factory (Fabryka Schindlera)Museum of Contemporary Art in Krakow (MOCAK)Kalwaria ZebrzydowskaKrakow Pinball MuseumCricoteka (Centre for the Documentation of the Art of Tadeusz Kantor)Museum of Photography in Krakow (Muzeum Fotografii w Krakowie)Remuh Synagogue (Synagoga Remuh)Polish Pilots Park (Park Lotników Polskich) Mt. Gubalówka Jan Matejko House (Dom Jana Matejki)Krakow Town Hall Tower (Wieza Ratuszowa w Krakowie)Old Synagogue (Stara Synagoga)Józef Mehoffer House (Dom Józefa Mehoffera)CzestochowaGreat BarbicanMaly Rynek (Small Market Square)Archaeological Museum of Krakow (Muzeum Archeologiczne w Krakowie)