To limit the spread of the coronavirus, attractions may be closed or have partial closures. Please consult government travel advisories before booking. The WHO is closely monitoring the coronavirus and more information can be found here.
5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up from your hotel or apartment in Krakow City Center
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- pick up from your hotel or apartment in Krakow
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Krzysztof Blaszczyk Hussar Travel
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during John Paul II Karol Wojtyla Sites in Krakow Private Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during John Paul II Karol Wojtyla Sites in Krakow Private Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during John Paul II Karol Wojtyla Sites in Krakow Private Tour?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during John Paul II Karol Wojtyla Sites in Krakow Private Tour?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 73755P43
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingKrakowWalking Tours - Banská BystricaHistorical Tours - Banská BystricaHalf-day Tours - Banská BystricaWalking Tours - WroclawHistorical Tours - WroclawHalf-day Tours - WroclawWalking Tours - WarsawHistorical Tours - WarsawHalf-day Tours - WarsawCategory
Family Home of John Paul IIWolski Forest (Las Wolski)Wawel Royal Castle (Zamek Wawelski)Stained Glass Workshop and Museum (Pracownia i Muzeum Witrazu)Great BarbicanGallery of 19th-Century Polish Art (Galeria Sztuki Polskiej XIX Wieku w Sukiennicach)Ghetto Heroes Square (Plac Bohaterów Getta)Tatra Mountains (Tatry)Tempel Synagogue (Synagoga Tempel)Józef Czapski Pavilion (Pawilon Józefa Czapskiego)Jan Matejko House (Dom Jana Matejki)Divine Mercy Sanctuary (Sanktuarium Bozego Milosierdzia)Krakow Ethnographic Museum (Muzeum Etnograficzne w Krakowie)Old Synagogue (Stara Synagoga)Remuh Synagogue (Synagoga Remuh)Józef Mehoffer House (Dom Józefa Mehoffera)Wawel Cathedral (Katedra Wawelska)Krakow Old Town (Kraków Stare Miasto)Juliusz Slowacki Theatre in Krakow (Teatr im J. Slowackiego w Krakowie)Historical Museum of the City of Krakow