- Remember victims of the Holocaust at the Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum
- Descend into the amazing underground city of the Wieliczka Salt Mine
- Visit two of Poland's UNESCO World Heritage sites in one day
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Your accommodation (hotel, hostel, apartment) in Krakow. Please advise your full hotel name and address at time of booking.
THE PICK UP TIME DEPENDS ON THE DAY OF THE TOUR.
The exact pick up time we will send you by message.
|Monday - Sunday:||06:00 AM - 10:00 AM|
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Please note, large bags cannot be brought inside the museum. Maximum bag size permitted 30x20x10 cm.
- ID/ passport is necessary on the day for that tour
- Most travelers can participate
- For safety reasons, each person entering the grounds of the Museum will be subject to security checks
- To reach the first level of the Salt Mine (64 metres underground), you have to descend a wooden stairway which has 378 stairs. After the tour, you will be taken up to the surface with a lift.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Poland Active
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands