2 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Visit two popular Polish sites during this 2-day excursion package from Krakow. On day one, visit the infamous Auschwitz-Birkenau concentration camp used by the Nazis during World War II and take guided tours of Auschwitz I and II. The next day, head to Wieliczka Salt Mine, one of the world’s oldest, where you descend some 450 feet (140 meters) underground to see the mining equipment and salt carvings.
- Visit Auschwitz-Birkenau and Wieliczka Salt Mine over two days
- Take a guided tour of the concentration camp and learn its dark history
- See a 700-year-old salt mine and learn about the collection process
- Lunch on day one and round-trip transfers from Krakow included
Saved to wishlist!
All Fees and Taxes
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We offer pick up from all hotels, hostels and apartments located within Krakow City limits
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Mr.Shuttle
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on sanitization during Auschwitz-Birkenau & Wieliczka Salt Mine Two Day Package?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Auschwitz-Birkenau & Wieliczka Salt Mine Two Day Package?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Auschwitz-Birkenau & Wieliczka Salt Mine Two Day Package
10 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursOvernight ToursMulti-day ToursHistorical ToursCultural & Theme ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursTours & SightseeingKrakowBus Tours - WroclawOvernight Tours - WroclawMulti-day Tours - WroclawHistorical Tours - WroclawBus Tours - WarsawOvernight Tours - WarsawMulti-day Tours - WarsawHistorical Tours - WarsawBus Tours - BudapestOvernight Tours - BudapestMulti-day Tours - BudapestHistorical Tours - BudapestCategory
Juliusz Slowacki Theatre in Krakow (Teatr im J. Slowackiego w Krakowie)National MuseumNowa HutaDivine Mercy Sanctuary (Sanktuarium Bozego Milosierdzia)Oskar Schindler's Factory (Fabryka Schindlera)Krakow Ethnographic Museum (Muzeum Etnograficzne w Krakowie)Tatra Mountains (Tatry)Historical Museum of Krakow (Muzeum Historyczne Miasta Krakowa)St. Stanislaus Church (Skalka)Archdiocesan Museum (Muzeum Archidiecezjalne w Krakowie)Maly Rynek (Small Market Square)Dunajec River GorgeKrakow Water Park (Park Wodny Kraków)Adam Mickiewicz Monument (Pomnik Adama Mickiewicza)Jan Matejko House (Dom Jana Matejki)Niedzica Castle (Zamek Dunajec)Archaeological Museum of Krakow (Muzeum Archeologiczne w Krakowie)Pieskowa Skala Castle (Zamek Pieskowa Skala)CzestochowaMuseum of Photography in Krakow (Muzeum Fotografii w Krakowie)