Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
|Monday - Sunday:||08:00 AM - 10:00 AM|
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Tickets for children (3-11) includes entrance ticket without the receivers and headphones in Auschwitz. If you want your child to visit with headset please book "Youth tickets"
- Youth tickets discount is only with valid student ID card, in the day of the tour. Please ensure to take student ID card with you, otherwise you will need to pay an extra fee for an adult ticket
- Please note that the maximum size of bags and backpacks allowed on the museum grounds is 30 x 20 x 10 centimetres (roughly 12 x 8 x 4 inches). You can always leave your belongings inside the vehicle, or in the luggage store in Auschwitz.
- Before start we measure the temperature of every participant
- We may refuse to attend on the tour for customers having temperature over 37.5°C (99.5°F)
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY AT Cracow
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms