- Full-day tour of Auschwitz and Birkenau from Krakow
- Tour the Auschwitz and Birkenau concentration camps and memorials
- Learn more about Poland’s WWII history from a knowledgeable guide
- Great-value tour includes hotel pickup, entrance fees, and round-trip transport.
Departure & Return
In front of Radisson blu hotel Krakow - Straszewskiego 17 street - Pick up at 9:00
Meeting point at Kiss and Ride stop - Look for Krakow Direct brand on bus. Pick up at 8:50.
Meeting point at Kiss and Ride stop - Look for Krakow Direct brand on bus. Pick up at 8:40.
After the tour end you can drop off at the chosen place in Krakow city center or at the same place as your tour started - near Radisson Blue Hotel, Straszewskiego Str. 17 in Krakow, Wielopole Kiss and Ride stop or Dajwór 69 Kiss and Ride stop.
What To Expect
Explore the various buildings of the Auschwitz I and Auschwitz II-Birkenau camps, passing beneath the ‘Arbeit macht frei’ sign at the main entrance, and visiting the original wooden barracks, the bathhouse, and the watchtower, as well as seeing the crematorium, gas chamber, and the Death Wall. Along the way, learn more about the history of the camp and how it became one of the most notorious of the Nazi Regime, hear about life in WWII-era Poland, and visit the on-site museum, which displays a moving collection of photographs, documents, and personal items belonging to the prisoners.
At the end of the visit, return to Krakow, where your tour ends with drop-off at your hotel around 4.15pm.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- As it is mandatory in Auschwitz Birkenau museum to confirm your personal details, you are required to take with you passport or ID to be presented at the entrance to museum. Please do not forget it, otherwise you may be not allowed to enter museum.
- While in the camps, visitors are required to behave appropriately and respectfully.
- Visitors are generally allowed to take pictures with a few, clearly indicated exceptions.
- The maximum size of your carry-on can not exceed the following dimensions: 30 x 20 x 10 cm. You can leave your larger luggage in the car.
- Please note that in the camps there are mostly dirt tracks, which may cause minor difficulties for wheelchair-users.
- Some spaces are not accessible by wider wheelchairs or strollers. For the comfort of visitors with mobility problems, the museum provides substitute wheelchairs of size allowing to move around the grounds and buildings. Our driver will help you arrange the substitute wheelchair.
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- A visit to Auschwitz-Birkenau can prove traumatic, therefore we recommend that visitors were at least 13 years old.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Krakow Tours by KrakowDirect
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Auschwitz tour from Krakow.