7 to 8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Learn about Poland’s history and visit a former concentration camp—Auschwitz Birkenau, that now acts as a place to remember those who lost their lives there during World War II. Save time planning your own transport by having Krakow hotel pickup and drop-off included. By going on a guided tour, you are able to understand more about the context of the site and the things that happened there.
- Visit the UNESCO World Heritage Site—Auschwitz Birkenau
- Avoid busy public transport—hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Learn historical context by having a guided tour
- Avoid crowds with a guarantee to skip long lines
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Round-trip shared transfer
Guaranteed to skip the long lines
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Garbarska 2, 31-131 Kraków, Poland
12/1/2020 - 11/30/2021
|Monday - Sunday:||06:00 AM - 04:30 PM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Valid student ID allows you to get a youth discount.
- Each traveller is allowed a maximum size of any baggage allowed in The Auschwitz Birkenau Museum is 30x20x10 cm. This is more or less the size of an A4 sheet. It's okay to have a small handbag or wallet with you. If your luggage is bigger, you can leave it in the locked bus parked next to the museum. Our driver will look after your luggage while you are away.
- We operates in all weather conditions, during this tour, you will spend up to 70% of the time outdoors, especially during the second part at Birkenau Memorial Place. Please bring weather appropriate clothing.
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Some of the hotels located in Kraków Old Town are in traffic restricted area and no direct pickup is available. In that case we provide a pickup from closest possbile pickup point.
- In order to enter the Auschwitz Musuem customer must provide tour provider with full names of all participants. Otherwise customers won't be allowed to enter.
- Every visitor has to bring ID to verify. Otherwise the security might refuse enter the Musuem
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY GR8WAY
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Auschwitz & Birkenau: Live-Guided tour with transportation and hotel pickup?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Auschwitz & Birkenau: Live-Guided tour with transportation and hotel pickup?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Auschwitz & Birkenau: Live-Guided tour with transportation and hotel pickup?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Auschwitz & Birkenau: Live-Guided tour with transportation and hotel pickup?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Still Have Questions?
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingKrakowBus Tours - WroclawHistorical Tours - WroclawBus Tours - WarsawHistorical Tours - WarsawBus Tours - BudapestHistorical Tours - BudapestCategory
St. Stanislaus Church (Skalka)Niedzica Castle (Zamek Dunajec)Wawel Royal Castle (Zamek Wawelski)Cricoteka (Centre for the Documentation of the Art of Tadeusz Kantor)Pieskowa Skala Castle (Zamek Pieskowa Skala)Galicia Jewish MuseumGhetto Heroes Square (Plac Bohaterów Getta)Tempel Synagogue (Synagoga Tempel)Archaeological Museum of Krakow (Muzeum Archeologiczne w Krakowie)Krakow Water Park (Park Wodny Kraków)Wawel HillMuseum of Contemporary Art in Krakow (MOCAK)Juliusz Slowacki Theatre in Krakow (Teatr im J. Slowackiego w Krakowie)Dunajec River GorgeSt. Florian's Gate (Brama Floriańska)Jasna Góra Monastery (Klasztor na Jasnej Górze)Ogrodzieniec Castle (Zamek Ogrodzieniec)Rynek Underground (Podziemia Rynku)Interactive Museum of Obwarzanek (Zywe Muzeum Obwarzanka)Bishop Erazm Ciolek Palace (Polish National Museum in Krakow)