- Rafting trip with optional ATV ride
- Raft the white-water rapids of the Songprak River with a professional guide
- Enjoy a fruit snack and lunch
- Opt to add on a quad bike adventure
- Round-trip hotel transport included from Krabi
Departure & Return
Meet at South Siam Adventure office in Ao Nang at 08:00.
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The 5 km / 7 km rafting can be extended to 9 km extreme rafting on the day of the trip for a small extra fee. The 9 km rafting is only available if there is enough water in the river on the travel date.
- There are at least 4 people required to start this tour!
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 13 travelers
- OPERATED BY Trip Store Krabi
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff