Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Thai cooking class in Krabi
- Learn how to make popular Thai dishes such as curry, chicken in coconut milk, and sticky rice
- Enjoy a hands-on souvenir that will last the rest of your life and enable you to re-live your Krabi trip at home
- Class limited to 10 people to provide a more personalized experience
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Departure & Return
Meet at Smart Cook Thai Cookery School in Ao Nang at least 30 minutes before scheduled departure.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
With fresh ingredients in an open-air cooking area, learn how to make Thai dishes such as chicken in coconut milk, hot and sour prawn soup, or red curry. When booking, you have your choice of three menus, listed below.
Spring rolls, hot and sour prawn soup, papaya, cucumber or mixed fruit salad, fried noodles, chicken in coconut milk, chicken with cashew nuts or sweet or sour, green or red/panang curry, and banana and sticky rice
Special class A:
Thai-style fried noodles with prawn, chicken in pandanus leaves, steamed fish with lemon, massaman curry paste, massaman curry chicken, savory beef salad, and sweet sticky rice with mango
Special class B:
Fried noodles with vegetable and seafood gravy, stir-fried prawn in tamarind sauce, steamed fish with soya sauce, yellow curry paste and curry with chicken, seafood salad, and water chestnut in coconut milk
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Trip Store Krabi
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff