- Sea kayaking at Ao Thalane from Krabi
- Enjoy an up-close encounter with nature
- Learn about local wildlife
- Lunch included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Small-group tour with six participants per guide
Departure & Return
Meet at Sea Kayak Krabi pier in Ao Thalane at least 30 minutes before scheduled departure.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Paddle with a maximum of six people to one guide on a small-group day trip designed for novices or those who wish to experience the bay without the crowds. Learn about the area's diverse ecosystems as you get an up-close encounter with nature and kayak through canyons, caves, and lagoons. You'll see indigenous birds and monkeys.
Choose from half-day or full-day tour options; the latter includes a stop at a beach for lunch and free time for swimming.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- There is a minimum of 2 people required to run this tour!
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Trip Store Krabi
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Full-Day Sea Kayaking Adventure in Ao Thalane Bay from Krabi.