Are you interested in?
Phi Phi Islands (Koh Phi Phi) Tours
121 Tours & Activities
Nature and Wildlife
153 Tours & Activities
361 Tours & Activities
10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
The limestone cliffs and emerald waters of Phi Phi Islands—where the Hollywood movie 'The Beach' was filmed—make the ideal day trip for nature lovers and movies buffs. With an efficient scenic speedboat tour, you reach the islands off the coast of Krabi faster than on other boats and have extra time to snorkel along the vibrant coral reefs, lounge on the white-sand beaches, and explore filming locations.
- Explore the picturesque Phi Phi Islands on a speedboat tour
- Get your photo taken at the site where 'The Beach' was filmed
- Enjoy an authentic Thai lunch and snacks with a view
- See a variety of different islands, beaches, and bays
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pick up & drop off(selected hotel only)
Lunch, Snack, Fresh fruits, Soft drinks, Tea & Coffee
Marine national park fee
Departure & Return
Departure Point1: Vogue Shopping Center, 76, 1 Maharaj Rd, Tambon Pak Nam, Amphoe Mueang Krabi, Chang Wat Krabi 81000, Thailand
2: Krua Thara ครัวธารา, 82 หมู่ 5 อ่าวนาง Tambon Ao Nang, เมือง Chang Wat Krabi 81180, Thailand
3: Ao Nang, Mueang Krabi District, Krabi, Thailand
Traveler pickup is offered
Free Door To Door Pick up for our tours at the following locations with NO CHARGE - Ao Nang Central District area (3 KM radius area) with namely Aonang, Klong Hang, Klong Muang & Tupkaek
You can also join our tours at Krabi Town Meeting Points pick up at Entrance gate of Vogue Shopping Center, located at 76/1 Maharaj Rd, Tambon Pak Nam, Amphoe, Muenang Krabi- 81000
You can also join our tours at Others Meeting Points in Krabi for customer staying at Aao Nam Mao & Railay Beach (Please take a boat to the following location Nopharat Thara Beach) - Krua Thara Restaurant 82 Moo 5 Nopparat Thara Road, Muaeng 81880
An additional surcharge for hotel pickup outside 3 miles (5 km) radius from the city center is applicable and payable on the day of your activity.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Please Note : The maximum of 15 travelers is for land transport only. The maximum for water transport is varied based on the vessels (Speedboat = 35, Longtail Boat = 12, June Bahtra = 50)
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Sightseeingbangkok.com
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Phi Phi Island Tour by Speedboat from Krabi including Lunch?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Phi Phi Island Tour by Speedboat from Krabi including Lunch?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Phi Phi Island Tour by Speedboat from Krabi including Lunch?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Phi Phi Island Tour by Speedboat from Krabi including Lunch?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all 5
Product code: 91960P151
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeWater ToursSnorkelingJet BoatingFull-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingKrabiBus Tours - Southern Thailand and Andaman CoastNature and Wildlife - Southern Thailand and Andaman CoastWater Tours - Southern Thailand and Andaman CoastSnorkeling - Southern Thailand and Andaman CoastJet Boating - Southern Thailand and Andaman CoastFull-day Tours - Southern Thailand and Andaman CoastBus Tours - Ko LantaNature and Wildlife - Ko LantaWater Tours - Ko LantaSnorkeling - Ko LantaJet Boating - Ko LantaFull-day Tours - Ko LantaBus Tours - Ko Phi Phi DonNature and Wildlife - Ko Phi Phi DonWater Tours - Ko Phi Phi DonSnorkeling - Ko Phi Phi DonJet Boating - Ko Phi Phi DonFull-day Tours - Ko Phi Phi DonCategory