8 to 9 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Lunch , Drinking water, Fruit
First Aid Kit
National Park fee (300THB per adult and 200THB per child).
To be paid at point of entry or when you check in your ticket.
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up zone
• Tub Kaek, Klong Muang, : 09:00am-09:15am
• Nopparatthara Beach, Ao Nang Beach : 09:30am-09:45am
• Krabi Town : 10:00am
Please arrive in the hotel lobby 15 minutes before the scheduled for departure.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child ticket age between 4-11 years.
- Guests who are pregnant or have high blood pressure, heart disease and bone diseases are not recommended to join the tour
- There is a minimum of 10 people required to run this tour! On the rare occasion that we should be required to cancel a tour, we will inform you in advance and offer a different tour date, an alternative tour or provide a full refund
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Oh-Hoo
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Krabi to James Bond Island Tour Including Sea Canoeing by Longtail Boat?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Krabi to James Bond Island Tour Including Sea Canoeing by Longtail Boat?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeSafarisWater ToursKayakingMovie ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingKrabiNature and Wildlife - Southern Thailand and Andaman CoastSafaris - Southern Thailand and Andaman CoastWater Tours - Southern Thailand and Andaman CoastKayaking - Southern Thailand and Andaman CoastMovie Tours - Southern Thailand and Andaman CoastNature and Wildlife - Ko LantaSafaris - Ko LantaWater Tours - Ko LantaKayaking - Ko LantaMovie Tours - Ko LantaNature and Wildlife - Ko Phi Phi DonSafaris - Ko Phi Phi DonWater Tours - Ko Phi Phi DonKayaking - Ko Phi Phi DonMovie Tours - Ko Phi Phi DonCategory