Explore our promoted experiences
- Full-day tour of Phang Nga Bay from Krabi
- Paddle your way around the Khao Phing Kan islands on a kayaking tour
- See ‘James Bond Island’ where 'The Man with the Golden Gun' was filmed
- Hotel pick-up and a restaurant lunch included
- Travel by air-conditioned minivan, longtail or speed boat and kayak
Departure & Return
Meet at Trip Store Krabi office at 08:00.
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- There is a minimum of 6 people required to run this activity! On the rare occasion that we should be required to cancel this trip, we will inform you in advance and offer a different travel date, an alternative activity or provide a full refund.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 45 travelers
- OPERATED BY Trip Store Krabi
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "Children under the age of 12 should not be allowed!" See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews