- Get a taste of rock climbing at the famous Railay Beach cliffs
- Learn basic safety and techniques from your guide
- A small group sizes ensures a lot of personal attention
- Round-trip hotel transfers from Ao Nang and Krabi Town included
Departure & Return
For customers on Railay Beach if you haven't yet sent us your shoe sizes please send them ASAP. Your meeting point will be in front of Railay Princess at 9 am or 1:30 pm.
Please arrive 1 hour before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not recommended for child aged 4 years old and under
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Please bring a refillable water bottle. Our shop has a free refill station for you to fill up before and after your trip! If you're staying on Railay Beach please refill from your hotel before joining us. Thank you for joining us in our efforts to reduce plastic waste!
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Real Rocks Climbing School Outdoor Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "There is a wide variety of climbs for all levels of experience." See review