- Private guided rock climbing trip at Railay Beach
- Visit a world-famous climbing area
- Try climbing for the first time, or get oriented to a new area
- Get tips on climbing technique and safety
- All rock climbing equipment is provided
- Hotel pickup and drop-off is included
Departure & Return
Located near the longtail boat pier at Ao Nammao.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 5 years
- A maximum of 1 person per private booking
- All passenger shoe sizes MUST be advised at time of booking
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Real Rocks Climbing School Outdoor Tours
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Intermediate-Advanced Half Day Private Rock Climbing Trip at Railay Beach.