Explore our promoted experiences
- Discover the Bay of Kotor’s highlights on a boat tour from Kotor
- Prebook to secure your seat for an easy, scenic way to tour the bay
- Swim in a cave, visit Lady of the Rocks, and hear history you’d miss alone
- Choose from various departures that allow a flexible schedule
Departure & Return
City Park at Port Upon debarking your ship and exiting the security area, from the main entrance of Port of Kotor you turn left, walking past the bridge, then turn left again walking to the park. You will find a sign "Montenegro Submarine and Speed Boat Tours". It is 200m or 5 minutes away.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Passengers can only be picked up in front of the pontoons located near the listed hotels.
- The tour is feasible only during good weather conditions. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This tour/activity capacity is a maximum of 25 travelers.
- It is forbidden to swim and to use a drone at Our Lady of the Rocks.
- It is not allowed the enter in swimwear inside the church, Our Lady of The Rocks - you must have at least a T-shirt on.
- We recommend you bring sunglasses, a sunhat, sunscreen, a camera, comfortable shoes or sandals, a jacket for chilly weather, swimwear, a towel, and flip flops.
- Most travelers can participate
- During April, May, and October, the church of Our Lady of the Rocks and the museum are open until 5 pm. In June until 6 pm, and July, August, and September until 7 pm. We recommend you dress warmer during the spring and autumn months because it can be chilly.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY Montenegro Submarine and Speed Boat Tour
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "If you're not a comfortable swimmer, bring or ask for some sort of flotation." See review