- Admire the underwater life from the lower decks
- Take in views of the Bay of Boka on the top deck
- Stay cool with air-conditioned and cold water
- Snap photographs of the panoramic views
Departure & Return
City park of Kotor - From the main entrance of Port of Kotor, you turn left, walking past the bridge, then turn left again walking to the park. You will find a sign "Montenegro Submarine and Speed Boat Tours". It is 200 m or 3 minutes away.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A maximum of 14 people per booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Montenegro Submarine and Speed Boat Tour
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Semi-Submarine: Kotor Bay Panorama & Underwater Experience.