Are you interested in?
115 Tours & Activities
Ostrog Monastery (Manastir Ostrog) Tours
35 Tours & Activities
Nature and Wildlife
57 Tours & Activities
13 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Regular temperature checks for staff
Saved to wishlist!
Full day transport by mini-van or mini-bus
Professional tour guide in english
Entrance fees (3€ for Durmitor NP)
Food and drinks ( 3.5€ breakfast, 7-10€ lunch
Tour Guide Tip
Departure & Return
Departure Point1: 360 monte, Stari Grad 284, Kotor 85330, Montenegro
2: VOLI, Budva Mediteranska, Budva 85300, Montenegro
3: Simeun Rent a Car Tivat, Arsenalska, Tivat 85320, Montenegro
4: Autobuska Stanica Herceg Novi, Dr. Jovana Bijelica 1, Herceg - Novi 85340, Montenegro
5: Dubrovnik, Croatia
Traveler pickup is offered
We will contact guests 1-day prior tour start regarding pick-up information.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- WHAT TO BRING: water, sunscreen, comfortable shoes
- HIGHLIGHTS: Perast photo stop, View of Boka Bay above Risan, Slano Lake, traditional breakfast, Đurđevića Tara Bridge, Tara Canyon, Town of Žabljak, traditional lunch, Black Lake, Ostrog Monastery
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY 360Monte
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during North Montenegro, Durmitor, Tara & Ostrog Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during North Montenegro, Durmitor, Tara & Ostrog Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
What is the social distancing policy during North Montenegro, Durmitor, Tara & Ostrog Tour?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during North Montenegro, Durmitor, Tara & Ostrog Tour?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 30904P8
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingHerceg-Novi MunicipalityKotorDubrovnikBudvaBus Tours - Adriatic CoastNature and Wildlife - Adriatic CoastHistorical Tours - Adriatic CoastFull-day Tours - Adriatic CoastBus Tours - BudvaNature and Wildlife - BudvaHistorical Tours - BudvaFull-day Tours - BudvaBus Tours - PodgoricaNature and Wildlife - PodgoricaHistorical Tours - PodgoricaFull-day Tours - PodgoricaCategory