4 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Bicycles, helmets and gloves
Driving by car, minivan, van or minibus from place of accommodation to the starting point of tour
Driving by car, minivan, van or minibus from the end point of the tour to the place of accommodation
Tourist guide for biking (English and Russian language)
Food degustation in Bukovica village
Tourist taxes,Travel Insurance
Food and drink during the tour which is not listed in *Included in price
Other non-program costs
Travel health insurance – optional
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up from all hotels and other accommodations in Podgorica, Ulcinj, Bar, Budva, Kotor and Tivat.
Pick up from ports: Kotor and Bar.
Pick up from other cities in Montenegro on request for extra fee.
- Port of Kotor, 420 Stari Grad, Kotor 85330, Montenegro
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
3/17/2020 - 8/12/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||12:00 AM - 11:59 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Conditions: Good physical and mental health
- Need to bring: Water, Food
- quipment clothing: Waterproof clothes, Additional protective equipment from the rain – depending on weather conditions, Firmly shoes
- Recommendation: Take a sweet, energy drink, sun protection.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Availability: April - December each year (depending on weather conditions)
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Monte Mare Travel
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Lovcen Biking Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Lovcen Biking Tour?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Lovcen Biking Tour?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeEco ToursMountain Bike ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingKotorNature and Wildlife - Adriatic CoastEco Tours - Adriatic CoastMountain Bike Tours - Adriatic CoastHalf-day Tours - Adriatic CoastNature and Wildlife - PodgoricaEco Tours - PodgoricaMountain Bike Tours - PodgoricaHalf-day Tours - PodgoricaNature and Wildlife - DubrovnikEco Tours - DubrovnikMountain Bike Tours - DubrovnikHalf-day Tours - DubrovnikCategory