- Visit a UNESCO World Heritage Site—Kotor’s Old Town
- Get insider tips on where to eat, drink, and explore
- Choose from several tour times to suit your schedule
- A private tour means a personalized experience
Departure & Return
Meeting point for the tour start is in front of the Main Gate of the Old Town of Kotor (Sea Gate), next to the Tourist Info desk. Our guide will hold the sign with your name on it.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Miro & Sons Montenegro Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms