Are you interested in?
9 Tours & Activities
Klias Peninsula (Klias Wetlands) Tours
11 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
188 Tours & Activities
1 day (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Spend some time deep in the jungles and wetlands of Malaysia, well away from the hustle and bustle of the city, on this full-day getaway. Spend the morning visiting the uninhabited Pulau Tiga, the setting of the very first season of Survivor. Explore the jungle, enjoy a rejuvenating bath in a mud volcano, and go snorkeling in the South China Sea. In the afternoon, head to the nearby Klias Wetlands for a cruise through the lush mangrove forests. Look out for proboscis monkeys, crocodiles, and many more native critters!
- Enjoy another after-dark cruise to see fireflies light up the wetlands
- Complimentary lunch, dinner and high tea are all provided on this tour
- Don’t get lost in the crowd: get answers to your questions on this small group tour
- All transport provided, including pick-ups from your Kota Kinabalu hotel
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
Boat Island Transfer
Mud Bath Volcano
Boat Cruise 2x
Personal travel insurance
Any items not mentioned
English/Malay speaking guide (Kindly enquire should you need other language)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We also pick up at any other points around Kota Kinabalu city area. Outskirts (out of Kota Kinabalu City area) will be charged an additional charged of RM31.80 per person.
- Kota Kinabalu Airport, Kota Kinabalu Malaysia
- Jesselton Point
- Gayastreet Point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Outskirts Hotel area Pickup/Drop-off. Out of Kota Kinabalu City area will be charged RM 31.80 per person. Pick up location will be only at Kota Kinabalu city area.
- Request for additional Private Boats will be charged RM 200 per boat.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Borneo Authentic Adventure
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Pulau Tiga Survivor Island and Klias River Cruise Tour?
The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Pulau Tiga Survivor Island and Klias River Cruise Tour?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Pulau Tiga Survivor Island and Klias River Cruise Tour?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Pulau Tiga Survivor Island and Klias River Cruise Tour?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 103068P3
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsDining ExperiencesOvernight ToursNature and WildlifeLunch CruisesDay CruisesWater ToursDinner CruisesMulti-day CruisesPorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingKota KinabaluShore Excursions - SabahDining Experiences - SabahOvernight Tours - SabahNature and Wildlife - SabahLunch Cruises - SabahDay Cruises - SabahWater Tours - SabahDinner Cruises - SabahMulti-day Cruises - SabahPorts of Call Tours - SabahFull-day Tours - SabahShore Excursions - SandakanDining Experiences - SandakanOvernight Tours - SandakanNature and Wildlife - SandakanLunch Cruises - SandakanDay Cruises - SandakanWater Tours - SandakanDinner Cruises - SandakanMulti-day Cruises - SandakanPorts of Call Tours - SandakanFull-day Tours - SandakanShore Excursions - Puerto PrincesaDining Experiences - Puerto PrincesaOvernight Tours - Puerto PrincesaNature and Wildlife - Puerto PrincesaLunch Cruises - Puerto PrincesaDay Cruises - Puerto PrincesaWater Tours - Puerto PrincesaDinner Cruises - Puerto PrincesaMulti-day Cruises - Puerto PrincesaPorts of Call Tours - Puerto PrincesaFull-day Tours - Puerto PrincesaCategory
Kota Kinabalu City Mosque (Masjid Bandaraya Kota Kinabalu)Tip of Borneo (Tanjung Sipang Mengayu)Gaya Island (Pulau Gaya)Signal Hill Observatory PlatformMonsopiad Cultural VillageTunku Abdul Rahman National Park (TARP)Kota Kinabalu Wetland CentreManukan Island (Pulau Manukan)Sapi Island (Pulau Sapi)Klias Peninsula (Klias Wetlands)Kota BeludMari Mari Cultural Village