3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
The rich indigenous cultures are one of the highlights of any visit to Borneo. Experience them without the hassles of self-drive on this convenient private tour of the Monsopiad Cultural Village. Learn how the Kadazan people live and about the feats of the mighty headhunter Monsopiad, and enjoy cultural experiences from rice wine to dances.
- Learn about Kadazan traditions and culture at the Monsopiad Cultural Village
- See the warrior Monsopiad’s headhunting trophies at the House of Skulls
- Choose between morning and afternoon departures to suit your schedule
- Relax with door-to-door round-trip private transportation
Saved to wishlist!
Private AC Transportation
English Speaking Driver
Food & Drinks
Other things not mentioned in the itinerary.
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY MAM Holidays Malaysia
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingKota KinabaluBus Tours - SabahHalf-day Tours - SabahBus Tours - SandakanHalf-day Tours - SandakanBus Tours - Puerto PrincesaHalf-day Tours - Puerto PrincesaCategory
Monsopiad Cultural VillageKota BeludTip of Borneo (Tanjung Sipang Mengayu)Manukan Island (Pulau Manukan)Tunku Abdul Rahman National Park (TARP)Sapi Island (Pulau Sapi)Signal Hill Observatory PlatformKlias Peninsula (Klias Wetlands)Kota Kinabalu City Mosque (Masjid Bandaraya Kota Kinabalu)Kota Kinabalu Wetland CentreGaya Island (Pulau Gaya)Mari Mari Cultural Village