Poring Hot Springs Tour from Kota Kinabalu including Treetop Canopy Walk
Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia
Lowest Price Guarantee
Price varies by group size
up to 24 hours in advance
8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Take a break from sightseeing and spend the day relaxing in the natural hot springs of Poring on a day trip from Kota Kinabalu. Ideal for active travelers looking to relieve aching muscles, this hassle-free excursion includes a scenic journey through Kinabalu National Park and a stop at a local fruit market. Plus, hassle-free hotel pickup and drop-off mean that you don't have to worry about finding a meeting point.
- Escape the city on a day trip to Poring Hot Springs
- Let a guide take care of arranging transport and activities
- Take a break from walking to soothe aching muscles
- Customize your itinerary by opting to hike or relax in the springs
Hotel pickup & drop off (city center 1km radius)
Meal as stated (Lunch)
English Speaking Guide
Food and drinks, unless specified
1 Borneo Hotels & Outskirt Hotels Pick up & drop-off additional charges applied. USD 9 per person
Departure & Return
Departure PointKota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia
Traveler pickup is offered
Free hotel pick up & drop off from your hotel located at Kota Kinabalu City Centre (1km radius).
An additional surcharge for hotel pickup outside 1km radius from the city center is applicable and payable on the day of your activity.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Proper hiking shoes, hat / cap, warm jacket, raincoat, personal toiletries etc.
- All entrances are subject to business hour
- 1 Borneo Hotels & Outskirt Hotels Pick up & drop-off additional charges applied. Additional USD 9 per person
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Asni Tours & Travel (iTours)
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Poring Hot Springs Tour from Kota Kinabalu including Treetop Canopy Walk?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Poring Hot Springs Tour from Kota Kinabalu including Treetop Canopy Walk?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Poring Hot Springs Tour from Kota Kinabalu including Treetop Canopy Walk?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Poring Hot Springs Tour from Kota Kinabalu including Treetop Canopy Walk?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 38355P272
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursFood ToursBus ToursSporting EventsNature and WildlifeExtremeMarketsFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeSightseeing Tickets & PassesLuxury & Special OccasionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingKota Kinabalu4WD Tours - SabahFood Tours - SabahBus Tours - SabahSporting Events - SabahNature and Wildlife - SabahExtreme - SabahMarkets - SabahFull-day Tours - Sabah4WD Tours - Bandar Seri BegawanFood Tours - Bandar Seri BegawanBus Tours - Bandar Seri BegawanSporting Events - Bandar Seri BegawanNature and Wildlife - Bandar Seri BegawanExtreme - Bandar Seri BegawanMarkets - Bandar Seri BegawanFull-day Tours - Bandar Seri Begawan4WD Tours - SandakanFood Tours - SandakanBus Tours - SandakanSporting Events - SandakanNature and Wildlife - SandakanExtreme - SandakanMarkets - SandakanFull-day Tours - SandakanCategory
Sapi Island (Pulau Sapi)Signal Hill Observatory PlatformMonsopiad Cultural VillageKota Kinabalu Wetland CentreKota BeludMari Mari Cultural VillageKota Kinabalu City Mosque (Masjid Bandaraya Kota Kinabalu)Gaya Island (Pulau Gaya)Sabah State Mosque (Masjid Negeri Sabah)Manukan Island (Pulau Manukan)Klias Peninsula (Klias Wetlands)Tip of Borneo (Tanjung Sipang Mengayu)