8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Take a break from sightseeing and spend the day relaxing in the natural hot springs of Poring on a day trip from Kota Kinabalu. Ideal for active travelers looking to relieve aching muscles, this hassle-free excursion includes a scenic journey through Kinabalu National Park and a stop at a local fruit market. Plus, hassle-free hotel pickup and drop-off mean that you don't have to worry about finding a meeting point.
- Escape the city on a day trip to Poring Hot Springs
- Let a guide take care of arranging transport and activities
- Take a break from walking to soothe aching muscles
- Customize your itinerary by opting to hike or relax in the springs
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup & drop off (city center 1km radius)
Meal as stated (Lunch)
English Speaking Guide
Food and drinks, unless specified
1 Borneo Hotels & Outskirt Hotels Pick up & drop-off additional charges applied. USD 9 per person
Departure & Return
Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Proper hiking shoes, hat / cap, warm jacket, raincoat, personal toiletries etc.
- All entrances are subject to business hour
- 1 Borneo Hotels & Outskirt Hotels Pick up & drop-off additional charges applied. Additional USD 9 per person
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Asni Tours & Travel (iTours)
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Poring Hot Springs Tour from Kota Kinabalu including Treetop Canopy Walk?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Poring Hot Springs Tour from Kota Kinabalu including Treetop Canopy Walk?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Poring Hot Springs Tour from Kota Kinabalu including Treetop Canopy Walk?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Poring Hot Springs Tour from Kota Kinabalu including Treetop Canopy Walk?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursFood ToursSporting EventsBus ToursNature and WildlifeExtremeMarketsFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingKota Kinabalu4WD Tours - SabahFood Tours - SabahSporting Events - SabahBus Tours - SabahNature and Wildlife - SabahExtreme - SabahMarkets - SabahFull-day Tours - Sabah4WD Tours - SandakanFood Tours - SandakanSporting Events - SandakanBus Tours - SandakanNature and Wildlife - SandakanExtreme - SandakanMarkets - SandakanFull-day Tours - Sandakan4WD Tours - Puerto PrincesaFood Tours - Puerto PrincesaSporting Events - Puerto PrincesaBus Tours - Puerto PrincesaNature and Wildlife - Puerto PrincesaExtreme - Puerto PrincesaMarkets - Puerto PrincesaFull-day Tours - Puerto PrincesaCategory
Klias Peninsula (Klias Wetlands)Kota Kinabalu City Mosque (Masjid Bandaraya Kota Kinabalu)Tunku Abdul Rahman National Park (TARP)Monsopiad Cultural VillageMari Mari Cultural VillageGaya Island (Pulau Gaya)Kota Kinabalu Wetland CentreTip of Borneo (Tanjung Sipang Mengayu)Signal Hill Observatory PlatformSapi Island (Pulau Sapi)Manukan Island (Pulau Manukan)Kota Belud