8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
A visit to Pandan Pandan Island is the perfect seaside day trip for visitors to Kota Kinabalu. This 8-hour island escape drives visitors from their hotels then takes them on a boat ride to the island for a day of coral reef snorkeling and other activities. The perfect option for travelers wanting to see Malaysia’s marine life without the need for organizing transport or equipment hire.
- Listen to an educational commentary as you ride the boat to Pandan Pandan Island
- Stay refreshed with complimentary bottled mineral water and local beer
- Enjoy a barbecue lunch surrounded by nature in the island’s recreational area
- Try other activities like net fishing, a coral transplant lesson, and kayaking
Saved to wishlist!
Sightseeing/Tour service in an air-conditioned vehicle/s
1x Boat Snorkeling with Gear
1x Sea Walk Session with Gear
Meals: Light Refreshment, & BBQ Lunch
Free usage of Kayak
All Meals and accommodation as and where not specified above
Any Camera/video camera fees and other incidentals/insurance
Tips & Gratuities for Driver and tour Guide
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Please be ready at Hotel Lobby 5 minutes before the pick up time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- Pickup and drop-off provided for hotels located at Kota Kinabalu city.Additional surcharge may apply for pickup from outskirt hotel in radius of 50km within Kota Kinabalu City such as Beringgis Beach Resort, Borneo Paradise etc.
- Most travelers can participate
- Client are required to fill up the indemnity form
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY TOUR EAST MALAYSIA
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Kota Kinabalu P2 Private Island Escape with Sea Walk & BBQ Lunch?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Kota Kinabalu P2 Private Island Escape with Sea Walk & BBQ Lunch?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Kota Kinabalu P2 Private Island Escape with Sea Walk & BBQ Lunch?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Kota Kinabalu P2 Private Island Escape with Sea Walk & BBQ Lunch?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 34669P22
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursBus ToursSporting EventsExtremeFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesLuxury & Special OccasionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingKota Kinabalu4WD Tours - SabahBus Tours - SabahSporting Events - SabahExtreme - SabahFull-day Tours - Sabah4WD Tours - Bandar Seri BegawanBus Tours - Bandar Seri BegawanSporting Events - Bandar Seri BegawanExtreme - Bandar Seri BegawanFull-day Tours - Bandar Seri Begawan4WD Tours - SandakanBus Tours - SandakanSporting Events - SandakanExtreme - SandakanFull-day Tours - SandakanCategory
Tip of Borneo (Tanjung Sipang Mengayu)Klias Peninsula (Klias Wetlands)Manukan Island (Pulau Manukan)Kota Kinabalu Wetland CentreKota Kinabalu City Mosque (Masjid Bandaraya Kota Kinabalu)Mari Mari Cultural VillageSignal Hill Observatory PlatformKota BeludSapi Island (Pulau Sapi)Gaya Island (Pulau Gaya)Sabah State Mosque (Masjid Negeri Sabah)Monsopiad Cultural Village