PADI Scuba Diving in Tunku Abdul Rahman Marine Park from Kota Kinabalu
- PADI 'discover scuba diving' experience from Kota Kinabalu
- Make the most of an experience aimed at non-certified and newly qualified divers
- Cruise by speedboat to Tunku Abdul Rahman National Park (TARP)
- Learn basic scuba diving skills in shallow water and make a beach entry for a first dive
- Enjoy a second dive from the boat, and spot macro marine life and schools of clownfish among soft and hard corals
- Receive individualized attention with a maximum of four beginning divers per PADI-certified instructor
- Includes all diving equipment plus round-trip transport from selected hotels
Departure & Return
Departure PointFrom Kota Kinabalu city hotel or select option for staying in the area of Shangri-La's Rasa Ria Resort, Tuaran Beach Resort, Nexus Resort & Spa Karambunai or Beringgis Beach Resort
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- For Non-Diver with 2 dives session
- Minimum age is 10 years
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Recommended to bring towel and personal toiletries
- Diving within 48 hours of flying is not recommended. All participants will be required to complete a health questionnaire prior to diving. Some pre-existing medical conditions (eg asthma, heart conditions, etc) may prevent you from diving, please consult your doctor
- Fuel surcharge may be asked to pay due to local authority increasing its fee
- Price is subject to Park Entrance, if the local authority increases in due time.
- During the Muslim festival of Hari Raya Aidul Fitri & Hari Raya Aidul Adha together with the Chinese New Year, some places of interest are closed for a period of 2 days each in a year (Festive dates are subject to changes)
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Child rates applicable with minimum 2 adults travelling together
- OPERATED BY Asian Overland Services
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
See all safety measures taken by PADI Scuba Diving in Tunku Abdul Rahman Marine Park from Kota Kinabalu.