Are you interested in?
51 Tours & Activities
Mari Mari Cultural Village Tours
6 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
212 Tours & Activities
5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Delve into Sabah’s cultural melting pot on a day trip to Mar Mari Cultural Village, where you can meet the people of indigenous Borneo and witness fire-starting and blowpipe-making demonstrations. Perfect for families and first-time visitors, this small-group tour is limited to 15 people to ensure personalized attention from your guide.
- See a different side of Borneo during a trip to Mari Mari Cultural Village
- Discover the culture and traditional of five ethnicities
- Letting someone else drive allows you to appreciate Sabah's scenery
- Hassle-free hotel pickup and drop-off in KK are included
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off (Kota Kinabalu City Hotels)
English Speaking Guide.
Lunch or Dinner
House Tour with demo.
Activities and cultural performance.
Food and drinks, unless specified
1 Borneo Hotels & Outskirt Hotels Pick up & drop-off additional charges applied. USD 9 per person
Departure & Return
Departure PointKota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia
Traveler pickup is offered
Free hotel pick up & drop off from your hotel located at Kota Kinabalu City Centre (1km radius).
An additional surcharge for hotel pickup outside 1km radius from the city center is applicable and payable on the day of your activity.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- 1 Borneo Hotels & Outskirt Hotels Pick up & drop-off additional charges applied. Additional USD 9 per person
- THINGS TO BRING / WEAR:Cap / Hat/Extra pocket money/Comfortable walking shoes / sandals / slippers/Casual wear
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Asni Tours & Travel (iTours)
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Mari Mari Cultural Village Tour from Kota Kinabalu?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Mari Mari Cultural Village Tour from Kota Kinabalu?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Mari Mari Cultural Village Tour from Kota Kinabalu?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Mari Mari Cultural Village Tour from Kota Kinabalu?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 38355P197
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingKota KinabaluBus Tours - SabahCity Tours - SabahHistorical Tours - SabahHalf-day Tours - SabahBus Tours - SandakanCity Tours - SandakanHistorical Tours - SandakanHalf-day Tours - SandakanBus Tours - Puerto PrincesaCity Tours - Puerto PrincesaHistorical Tours - Puerto PrincesaHalf-day Tours - Puerto PrincesaCategory
Kota BeludMonsopiad Cultural VillageGaya Island (Pulau Gaya)Kota Kinabalu Wetland CentreKlias Peninsula (Klias Wetlands)Signal Hill Observatory PlatformSapi Island (Pulau Sapi)Sabah State Mosque (Masjid Negeri Sabah)Tip of Borneo (Tanjung Sipang Mengayu)Manukan Island (Pulau Manukan)Mari Mari Cultural VillageKota Kinabalu City Mosque (Masjid Bandaraya Kota Kinabalu)