8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Feel comfortable and confident in the water during a snorkeling tour of Mantanani Island that’s designed with beginner snorkelers and swimmers in mind. A small group limited to 15 ensures that you receive personalized attention from your guide as you learn basic safety skills that reveal an underwater wonderland of diverse marine life.
- This snorkel tour is aimed at swimmers looking to build confidence in the water
- Hotel pickup saves you the hassle of finding a meeting point
- Receive personalized attention in a small-group limited to 15 people
- Include equipment and a BBQ lunch make for a seamless experience
Saved to wishlist!
Pick-up and drop-off from Kota Kinabalu City Hotels
Transport by Air-Conditioned Car/Coach
Use of snorkeling equipment
Food and drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
Departure PointKota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia
Traveler pickup is offered
Free hotel pick up & drop off from your hotel located at Kota Kinabalu City Centre (1km radius).
An additional surcharge for hotel pickup outside 1km radius from the city center is applicable and payable on the day of your activity.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- 1 Borneo Hotels & Outskirt Hotels Pick up & drop-off additional charges applied. Additional USD 9 per person
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Asni Global
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Mantanani Island Snorkeling Tour from Kota Kinabalu?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Mantanani Island Snorkeling Tour from Kota Kinabalu?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Mantanani Island Snorkeling Tour from Kota Kinabalu?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Mantanani Island Snorkeling Tour from Kota Kinabalu?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 103600P99
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursBus ToursSporting EventsNature and WildlifeExtremeFull-day ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesLuxury & Special OccasionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingKota Kinabalu4WD Tours - SabahBus Tours - SabahSporting Events - SabahNature and Wildlife - SabahExtreme - SabahFull-day Tours - Sabah4WD Tours - Bandar Seri BegawanBus Tours - Bandar Seri BegawanSporting Events - Bandar Seri BegawanNature and Wildlife - Bandar Seri BegawanExtreme - Bandar Seri BegawanFull-day Tours - Bandar Seri Begawan4WD Tours - SandakanBus Tours - SandakanSporting Events - SandakanNature and Wildlife - SandakanExtreme - SandakanFull-day Tours - SandakanCategory
Kota Kinabalu City Mosque (Masjid Bandaraya Kota Kinabalu)Manukan Island (Pulau Manukan)Tip of Borneo (Tanjung Sipang Mengayu)Klias Peninsula (Klias Wetlands)Monsopiad Cultural VillageMari Mari Cultural VillageSignal Hill Observatory PlatformKota Kinabalu Wetland CentreGaya Island (Pulau Gaya)Sabah State Mosque (Masjid Negeri Sabah)Kota BeludSapi Island (Pulau Sapi)