Are you interested in?
88 Tours & Activities
Tip of Borneo (Tanjung Sipang Mengayu) Tours
7 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
188 Tours & Activities
8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
Meal as Stated (Set Lunch)
English Speaking Guide
Food and drinks, unless specified
1 Borneo Hotels & Outskirt Hotels Pick up & drop-off additional charges applied. USD 9 per person
Departure & Return
Departure PointKota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia
Traveler pickup is offered
Free hotel pick up & drop off from your hotel located at Kota Kinabalu City Centre (1km radius).
An additional surcharge for hotel pickup outside 1km radius from the city center is applicable and payable on the day of your activity.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Suggested things to bring: Insect repellent, mineral water, cap / hat, personal toiletries etc
- Refunds will not be issued if tour activity is missed due to late or no show.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Asni Tours & Travel (iTours)
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Kudat Rungus Long House & Tip of Borneo Tour from Kota Kinabalu?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Kudat Rungus Long House & Tip of Borneo Tour from Kota Kinabalu?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Kudat Rungus Long House & Tip of Borneo Tour from Kota Kinabalu?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Kudat Rungus Long House & Tip of Borneo Tour from Kota Kinabalu?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 38355P265
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingKota KinabaluBus Tours - SabahHistorical Tours - SabahFull-day Tours - SabahBus Tours - SandakanHistorical Tours - SandakanFull-day Tours - SandakanBus Tours - Puerto PrincesaHistorical Tours - Puerto PrincesaFull-day Tours - Puerto PrincesaCategory
Signal Hill Observatory PlatformKota BeludKlias Peninsula (Klias Wetlands)Kota Kinabalu Wetland CentreMari Mari Cultural VillageTunku Abdul Rahman National Park (TARP)Gaya Island (Pulau Gaya)Monsopiad Cultural VillageSapi Island (Pulau Sapi)Tip of Borneo (Tanjung Sipang Mengayu)Kota Kinabalu City Mosque (Masjid Bandaraya Kota Kinabalu)Manukan Island (Pulau Manukan)