Are you interested in?
162 Tours & Activities
Kota Kinabalu City Mosque (Masjid Bandaraya Kota Kinabalu) Tours
15 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
188 Tours & Activities
3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Discover the rich history and heritage of Kota Kinabalu on this comprehensive 3-hour city tour, including hotel pick-up. Visit landmarks like Wisma Tun Mustapha (Sabah Foundation Building) and the City Mosque; pay a visit to the prestigious University of Sabah and tour the fascinating Sabah Museum. Finally, soak up views of Kota Kinabalu and the Likas Bay lagoon from the summit of Signal Hill.
- Half-day tour of Kota Kinabalu's most recognized sites
- Discover works of architectural art like the Wisma Tun Mustapha and the City Mosque
- Explore Sabah Museum and discover historical and cultural aspects of the indigenous people
- Feast your eyes on a beautiful panoramic view of the city and surrounding islands from Signal Hill
- Visit the University of Sabah to learn about this important educational facility
- Gain a deeper knowledge of Sabah's history, heritage and culture from your guide's informative commentary
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop off
English speaking guide
Food and drinks
Surcharge imposed pick up from Shangri-la Rasa Ria, Nexus Resort, Beringgis Resort, etc
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up from selected city hotels in Kota Kinabalu
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 4 adults per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tour & Incentive Travel
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Kota Kinabalu City Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Kota Kinabalu City Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Kota Kinabalu City Tour?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Kota Kinabalu City Tour?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 3705BKI20
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingKota KinabaluBus Tours - SabahCity Tours - SabahHistorical Tours - SabahHalf-day Tours - SabahBus Tours - SandakanCity Tours - SandakanHistorical Tours - SandakanHalf-day Tours - SandakanBus Tours - Puerto PrincesaCity Tours - Puerto PrincesaHistorical Tours - Puerto PrincesaHalf-day Tours - Puerto PrincesaCategory
Kota Kinabalu City Mosque (Masjid Bandaraya Kota Kinabalu)Tip of Borneo (Tanjung Sipang Mengayu)Tunku Abdul Rahman National Park (TARP)Manukan Island (Pulau Manukan)Mari Mari Cultural VillageKota BeludSignal Hill Observatory PlatformGaya Island (Pulau Gaya)Klias Peninsula (Klias Wetlands)Kota Kinabalu Wetland CentreSapi Island (Pulau Sapi)Monsopiad Cultural Village